85% of Americans age 18 and older own a cell phone, and one-third (33%) of those who do not own a cell phone live in a household with at least one working mobile phone.
Is your website compatible for mobile devices?
Often websites seem to be all cluttered or are very challenging to navigate through, when seen by using a cell phone or a smart phone.
Try looking at your current website with your Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Nokia or any other mobile device that you use. You will find that the experience of looking at your website is not the same as when viewed on a Desktop computer or a Laptop.
With the incredible rise in the amount of mobile phone users accessing the web on their hand held devices, it's important for website owners to have a mobile edition of their websites.
We can help you with this!
At Focused Idea, we provide top-notch mobile website design services to help you get to your dispersed target market very easily. The mobile version of your website that we design and develop can be –
- Accessed easily on smart phone web browsers such as the Blackberry, iPhone, Andorid and Nokia
- Can be viewed on a number of browser dimensions which range from the smaller screens up to the more common larger screens (128 x 160 pixels, 176 x 220 pixels, 240 x 320 pixels and 320 x 480 pixels)
- Utilized as an information distribution platform for individuals accessing your site from a mobile phone.
- Programmed to get information from existing databases.
Which mobile Operating System fits your business website?
All of them - Right?
What we recommend isn't a specific software application for each and every platform, but a Mobile Website that is accessible on all the platforms. The Benefits are numerous:
- Which makes it easy for your customers to get to you via a Mobile phone
- No bothersome downloading required by your customers
- Readily available on any Mobile Browser as a result
- A number of development platforms are not necessary
- Simple to update and manage
Mobile websites are best suited for:
- A mobile website variation is perfect when people are accessing information on the go. Some areas where these most helpful are
- Company websites
- Pricing Display
- Store/Dealer Locations
- Tickets Reservations
- Events Calendar
- Contact Forms
- Google Map Location plotting
- Contacts or People Directory
- Classified Ads
- E-commerce (Mobile Commerce)
- Messaging Sites