Video has become one of the fastest methods to achieve top organic search results.
Video Search Engine Optimization (VSEO) gives you the most effective opportunities to cost-effectively get targeted traffic to your website. With YouTube's incredible popularity along with search engines returning significantly more than just text results, you now have an outstanding chance to get your video ranked on YouTube in addition to the first page of Google. Video is starting to become one of the hottest promotion tools on the internet. eMarketer reports that more than 66.8% of businesses intend to use this medium to generate more business on the net.
What is Video SEO?
VSEO is the process of marketing your videos to the top of YouTube and Google along with the other major search engines.
Why You Can More Easily Dominate The Video Results
- Google delivers blended results or a combination of news, shopping images and video results. Because of this, search engines like Google will rank video content high to make certain that searches consistently show mixed search results.
- Secondly, even though there is a lot of video content available on the internet only a small fraction is properly submitted in order that the search engines include them in their indexes.
All You Need for a Successful VSEO Campaign
- Video Production
- YouTube channel set up and optimization
- Embedded video integration on your own website
- Submissions and promotion of your videos by means of linking and reviews
- Video metrics and reporting
Video Fast Facts
It's not a secret that Google loves video. Perform a search for nearly anything that can be shown through a video and you'll see YouTube, Google Video and other video websites totally dominating page one. What you might not know are these astounding behind-the-scene facts:
- 52% of all website traffic is video (according to industry watchdog, eMarketer)
- 38% of Google Universal Search engine results included video (Comscore)
- Over 70% of all web visitors watch online video (according to NY Times)
- The typical YouTube visitor spends 27 minutes watching video each day
- The major search engines visit video sites every few minutes - so your videos appear in Google, Yahoo and MSN just moments after you submit, not the typical days or weeks
- Since video is so popular, video links and clips frequently show up ahead of other content
- Domination of more of the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing!
- Video Syndication to YouTube and up to 100 other video sites
- Correctly format video content for submission to the search engines
- YouTube Optimization
- Publish videos and thumbnails associated video and meta content
- Ranking, click throughs and ROI tracking
- Gain visibility on YouTube as well as across multiple search engines
- Boost your search engine ranking
- Increase page views and repeat visits
- Reach targeted people by keyword
- Make an impact with the power of sight, sound and motion
- See results with dedicated reporting
- Enhance competitive advantage